Friday, April 18, 2014

Like Rain...

I was born in the sign of water.
Ever to be Selene's daughter.
Conscripted like the tide.
From you I have nowt to hide.
Intensely, my emotions flow
when I cry, you want to know
what are my secret fears?
Why am I prone to tears?
I feel so raw when I'm with you
My feelings come, strong and true.
I cry at almost anything
Like a sudden storm in spring.
Like rain my teardrops fall
over nothing at all.
I can't explain why I rain.
It's  not something I can train.
Stuff emotions and deny.
Because with you I cannot lie.
Salty rain falls down my cheek
I chuckle that I sprang a leak.
I promise that I'm in no pain
I just need a little rain,
In my tears, the salt of earth
will cleanse me through pain or mirth
Why I cry, I do not know
but honestly, my tears do flow.
Sometimes I need a little cry.
Passion is seldom dry  ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment